|Quality, Service and Dependability
Sign permits are required for new sign construction. This process can vary, but generally takes two to
four weeks to process depending on location.
In order to help expedite the permit application process the following information is required:
1) Site photos
2) Site plan
3) Wall cross section
4) Property owner contact information/email address
5) Complete site address including unit number
6) Client - Authorization letter for Sign Concepts to apply
for the sign permit on your behalf.
7) General contractor contact information/email address
8) Site supervisor - On site contact person/contact
If you have any questions about the permit process, you can contact us by clicking here.